How to book
Choose an apartment which is located most conveniently for you. Use our quick and simple booking system.
All you need to do is to:
- Choose the dates and the number of guests in the search box below the main menu and click SEARCH.
- Choose the location and the apartment which suits your requirements best and click BOOK.
- Fill the booking form in, provide your personal information, select the payment method and confirm the booking.
Our representative will meet you in person on the day of your arrival or we will e-mail or text you information with all your accommodation details, including access codes to the entrance gate and the drop box, where pre-programmed key cards will be waiting for you.
Make the check-in process simpler!
- specify the approximate time of your arrival,
- contact us by phone or e-mail one day before the arrival, to confirm the time of arrival,
- contact our representative immediately in case of ANY changes in your arrival time.
Remember that our representative will only be on site after information about the time of your arrival has been received
During the check-in process you will be asked to:
- present a valid identity document,
- provide your credit or debit card details as a guarantee, if a security deposit/booking deposit applies,
- pay a security deposit of PLN 500 in cash, in the event if you do not have any credit or debit card. We will refund the security deposit to you on the check-out day.
Remember about check-in hours!
- The check-in time is 03:00 p.m. – 08:00 p.m. A late check-in option is available from 10:00 p.m. to 01:00 a.m. at an extra charge of PLN 50. If you need a late check-in, contact us in advance to confirm the option.
- If you wish to check in before 03:00 p.m. – we will do our best to help. Remember however, that the previous guest may leave the apartment at 11:00 a.m. and our staff need time to clean the place. If an early check-in turns out impossible, you will be welcome to leave your luggage in the apartment.
Let us know by phone about the planned time of your departure one day before leaving. This will make your check-out much faster.
Before leaving the apartment, throw away the rubbish, check if all household appliances and water taps are switched off and windows and doors closed. The cleaning staff will arrive a moment after you leave and will check the condition of the place.
If a security deposit has been charged – our representative will come at the time agreed to check the condition of the place and will return the security deposit to you.
Remember about check-out hours!
- you have to leave the apartment by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure,
- if you wish to stay longer – we will do our best to help; it all depends on whether the apartment has already been rented,
- if you wish to leave your luggage, you are welcome to do so, but you will have to collect it by the time agreed with the staff.
Responsibilities of the Guest
We all like staying in clean and pleasant places. However, to retain their perfect atmosphere, a few simple rules need to be followed. Here are some of them:
- Do not smoke cigarettes, tobacco products, candles or incense sticks in the apartment. Such smells stay in rooms for a long time and are difficult to eliminate. Moreover, all our apartments are fitted with smoke sensors. Breaking the smoking ban can cost you PLN 500. We have designated special outdoor smoking areas.
- Leave the place clean and throw garbage away on the day of departure.
- Observe quiet hours after 10:00 p.m. and follow the good neighbourliness principle. Do not organize any loud meetings.
- Instead of struggling to relocate the furniture and household appliances, enjoy the well-designed interior – all the more so that you are responsible for all damage that may occur when doing so.
- Do not plug in any equipment other than computers, shavers, hairdryers.
If you wish to receive an invoice – let us know by e-mail or phone.
Enjoy your stay !!!